In the rainy season, we all hear a lot about accidents due to the electricity, Number of these accidents increases in the rainy season, correct knowledge Can reduce the risk of electrocution in different situations.
So here are some tips To Prevent Electric Accident During Monsoon Season which you should take care of and also explain to your children so that they can be secure from these electric hazards.
- Avoid touching any type of electric pole when there is rain or the pole is wet.
- Be careful while walking in a park or playing during rain.
- Avoid touching trees because There might be chances that the tree branches are falling upon some electric wire. due to which there would be electricity flowing in that tree.
- Avoid fallen electricity poles and power lines or anything in connection with these.
- Do not drive over fallen power lines.
- Be careful not to touch water Near where there is a downed power line.
- Do not use electrical appliances that have been wet.
This is how you can stop Electric Accident During Monsoon.
Or you Can Hire SecureIndia for Electric Safety Inspection to inspect your electric system or make it safe.
2 thoughts on “Tips To Prevent Electric Accident During Monsoon Season”
Your method of telling everything in this article is really pleasant,
every one be able to effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude!