DO YOU KNOW…???
In Delhi, electricity is a cause of 60 to 70 percent of fire accidents. Shocking!!!!
But true. Below image from Department of Delhi fire services. exposes the shocking reality of our electric system.
We can reduce the electrocution and electric fire accident by updating our electric system as per standards set by Central electrical authority of india under ministry of power.
Who is Central Electrical Authority (CEA)?
Central Electrical Authority (CEA) is govt body under Ministry of Power. It has been started in year 1951 and made a full-time body in 1975 and it has come into effect from 20 September 2010, in place of The Indian Electricity Rules, 1956. It provides us rules, regulation and standard for electrical safety.
Roll of CEA.
Electricity accidents and accidents of electric origin are increasing day by day, because of lack of information and awareness of safety requirements.
In India CEA provides the electrical safety standards, so that electrical hazard could be minimized and must be followed at every premises having electric supply.
We can differentiate CEA Regulations according to different voltages supplied in premises. i.e. 250, 440-650 volt and exceeding 650volt.
BELOW TABLE WILL EXPLAIN CEA REGULATIONS NEED TO BE MAINTAINED RESPECTIVE OF THE SUPPLY RECEIVED AT THE PREMISES.
|UP TO 250 VOLT||440-650 VOLT||EXCEEDING 650 VOLT|
How to get electric safety certificate?
It’s very easy to get electric safety certificate. Getting certificate is a 3 steps process as elaborated below:
1. First of all, what you need is just a call (M: 8588995697) and tell us your requirement or you can also reach us through our website (secureindia.online)
2. Then our concern person will call you at your given time and ask you for some details regarding your electric system. and will tell you about the procedure, applicable regulations. And arrange an electric safety inspection.
3. Now our safety engineer will conduct an inspection of your electric system as per the standards given by CEA. and provides you the details of findings or shortcomings.
4. After fixing the shortcomings you will get you electric safety certificate.
1. Discharges your statutory obligation. (electric safety certificate required for license renewal in various dept.)
1. Reduces organizational and individual risk.
2. Helps during an insurance claim.
3. provides you confidence with your electric system.
4. Minimize chances of electrocution.
5. Minimize chances of short circuit.
6. Minimize chances of fire accident due to electricity.
7. Lower worker compensation costs.